Posted on June 22, 2016 by
Last month, DOE conducted a fuel economy run for light-duty vehicles to expand the government agency’s Philippine Energy Standards and Labeling Program.
In line with this, Nissan participated with their passenger vehicles such as the Almera, Juke, Navara, Sylphy and Urvan.
The results are for the gasoline and diesel fueled Nissan cars and here’s the figures as posted by TopGear PH:
- Almera 1.2 FWD 5MT (Gasoline) – 21.26km/L
- Juke 1.6 FWD CVT (Gasoline) – 23.67km/L
- Navara 2.5 RWD 6MT (Diesel) – 17.85km/L
- Sylphy 1.6 FWD MT (Gasoline) – 24.18km/L
- Urvan 2.5 RWD 5MT (Diesel) – 15.41km/L
The figures are only for the highway run of the mentioned vehicles. There were no test conducted for city traffic.